About the Store
The Habitat Store accepts donations of new and gently used building materials, furniture, appliances, and household goods and sells these items at a fraction of the retail price. All proceeds go towards the mission of building affordable homes and repair projects for families in need of safe, affordable housing here in Kittitas County.
Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Volunteer With Us
The Habitat Store welcomes you to come volunteer with their team. Volunteers will help with a variety of duties.
Available shifts: All day (10:00am-6:00pm), Morning half day (10:00am-2:00pm), Afternoon half day (2:00pm-6:00pm).
To get started click the button below and create an account in Volunteer Hub. Once your account is created you will be able to schedule the day and shift you would like to volunteer.
How to Donate
Donations are accepted in the store Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm. Store staff will be happy to assist you in unloading and provide you with a tax receipt. PLEASE DO NOT DONATE AFTER HOURS.
We can also come pick up your donation from your residence or business. Schedule your free donation pick up below.
COVID-19 Store Updates
Please be conscious of your own safety, and that of others before deciding to visit the Habitat Store. To ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and donors we have established the following policies:
- Customers are asked to wear a mask or face covering while inside the store.
- Social distance and keep 6ft apart while shopping and at the check out.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the store.
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Plexiglass guards are places at registers.
- Staff will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Donation drop-offs are accepted during store hours.
- Please remain in you vehicle while staff assists with unloading your donation and providing a tax receipt.
- Donation pick ups will be curbside and contact-free.